The following lane reductions will be in effect for the LED street lighting conversion project:
• Monday, Nov. 14, West Amador Avenue from Motel Boulevard to Melendres Street.
• Tuesday, Nov. 15, East Lohman Avenue from Telshor Boulevard to Sonoma Ranch Boulevard.
• Wednesday, Nov. 16, East Lohman Avenue from South Walnut Street to Telshor Boulevard and South Telshor Boulevard from East Lohman Avenue to Missouri Avenue.
• Monday, Nov. 21, Dunn Road from US 70 to Aldrich Road, Village Drive from Porter Drive to Holman Road, Porter Drive from Peachtree Hills Road to Aldrich Road, Central Road from Kensington Way to Mesa Drive and Mesa Grande Drive from Peachtree Hills Road to Cortez Drive.
• Tuesday, Nov. 22, Peachtree Hills Road from Sonoma Ranch Boulevard to Jornada Road, Jornada Road from Peachtree Hills Road to north driveway of Mesa Middle School, Engler Road from Jornada Road to Mesa Grande Drive, Sonoma Ranch Boulevard from Sierra Ventana Avenue to US 70, Las Colinas Drive from Isabella Court to Sonoma Ranch Boulevard.
• Wednesday, Nov. 23, Del Rey Boulevard from East Engler Road to
US 70, Engler Road from Salado Creek Street to Kilbourne Hole Drive, Roadrunner Parkway from Engler Road to Stone Pine Drive, Settlers Pass from Whitestone Drive to Del Rey Boulevard and Mars Avenue from Eagle Ridge Drive to Del Rey Boulevard.
Schedule is subject to change. The lane reductions will not affect RoadRUNNER Transit.
For more information, call 575-541-2505. The TTY number is 575-541-2182.