Welcome to our new web site!
To give our readers a chance to experience all that our new website has to offer, we have made all content freely avaiable, through October 1, 2018.
During this time, print and digital subscribers will not need to log in to view our stories or e-editions.
The Doña Ana County Clerk’s Office is hosting trainings for election officials for the 2022 General Election at the Doña Ana County Government Center located at 845 N. Motel Blvd. in Las Cruces:
- Tuesday, Oct. 4, at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, at 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 18, at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 19, at 1 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 7, at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 15, at 11 a.m.
- Friday, Oct. 21, at 5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 25, at 5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 27, at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 29 at 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 2 at 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 7, at 1 p.m. (only if needed)
These trainings are open to the public.
Among other things, officials will receive training in opening and closing the polls, setting up voting equipment, and issuing ballots.
For more information about the 2022 General Election in Doña Ana County, please visit: www.dacelections.com. Voters may register, update voter registrations or apply for absentee ballots at NMVote.org. Election Day is Nov. 8, 2022.