The City of Las Cruces Parks and Recreation Department has announced summer hours for city aquatic facilities which will continue through Monday, Sept. 4, 2023.
• East Mesa Bataan Memorial Pool, 6141 Reynolds Drive: Two open swim sessions, noon-3 p.m. and 3:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday. The pool is closed Mondays.
• Laabs Pool, 750 W. Picacho Ave.: Two open swim sessions, noon-3 p.m. and 3:30-6:30 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday. The pool is closed Mondays.
• Las Cruces Natatorium, 1405 E. Hadley Ave.: Lap swimming 6-11 a.m. and 4-8 p.m. Monday-Friday and 8 a.m.-noon Saturday. The pool is closed Sundays. Reservations are not required.
• Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center, 1401 E. Hadley Ave.: The second-floor fitness area and gym are open 7:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday and noon-6:30 p.m. Sunday. Fitness swim sessions are offered 7:30-11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday, and 8-11:30 a.m. Saturday. Additional lap swimming is available 6:45-7:30 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Two open swim sessions are noon-3 p.m. and 3:30-6:30 p.m. Monday-Sunday. Due to limited capacities and staffing, exclusive rentals for outdoor swim facilities are only available on Saturdays. Capacities are limited and on a first-come first served basis. Dates, locations, activities, and times are subject to change.
• Plaza de Las Cruces interactive fountain, 101 E. Las Cruces Ave. downtown: Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m. daily.
• Unidad Splash Pad, 1501 E. Hadley Ave.: Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m. daily.
• Metro Verde Splash Pad, 7125 Metro Park: Open 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Friday-Sunday.
For more information, call the Las Cruces Regional Aquatic Center at 575-541-2782.